YOUR LENS SHOP

YOUR LENS SHOP
YOUR LENS SHOP
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 10, 2010

HOME

 WELCOME



After about one year I closed my MYSPACE and FRIENDSTER online shops under name "ONE STOP SHOP" because of my further study at Perlis Matriculation Collegue,now I re-open my online shops in BLOGSPOT under name "YOUR ONLINE SHOP".....i found out that it is easier to update here....i keep updating this blog right now....now with various types,designs and also colours to choose...I also have added new design...so,feel free to choose....I also accept wholesales....feel free to contact me,cheaper price will be given...thank you.... 


 

BEWARE OF FAKE LENSES
*There are lots of imitation and fake Korean color lenses being sold at a supercheap price on the market now.
So, please be careful when you purchase colorlenses online.





NOTE : ALL ARE PRE-ORDER...
Recently , I don't have any stock with me....
all are already sold out...



PRE-ORDER

GEO LENS-BATCH 4

ANIMATION LENS - BATCH 4


BARBIE EYE SUPER NUDY-BATCH 1


BARBIE EYE-BATCH 1


POSTAGE FEES
WM: RM7 (maximum 10 pairs)
EM: RM10 (maximum 10 pairs)



PRICE EXCLUDED POSTING
(FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL UniMAP's STUDENTS)
GEO LENS : RM40
ANIMATION LENS : RM50
BARBIE EYE SUPER NUDY : RM50
BARBIE EYE : RM50



YH-301





SF-26





ALREADY OUT OF STOCK!!!





GEO LENS

No comments:

Post a Comment